Dream Wedding Directory Just Got Bigger And Better!
by Lindsay in Site News
It’s quite a makeover for the Dream Wedding Directory, with most of the changes giving more prominence to Featured blogs:
- Featured blog profiles. To showcase Featured blogs on the homepage four Featured blog profiles are now displayed, which change daily. Each of these shows the blog screenshot, directory category and a snippet of their review.
- Recent updates from Featured blogs. This is a very exciting development for Featured bloggers as their latest posts are now displayed on the homepage.
- New images to represent categories. Rather than use screenshots of blogs listed in the directory, we have now added images to represent the categories. This creates a better user experience; with the images more closely representing the category topics.
Blog Directory Page
- Realignment of blog categories. The blog directory categories are now organised as five rows of two, making the recent updates from all blogs more visible.
- Today’s Featured Blog is more prominent. The visibility of Today’s Featured Blog for each category has been improved, including more text and increasing the size of the five teaser thumbnails.
The site has also got wider to make room for a big new directory addition to the site, which Derek and I are currently working on.
Derek and I are very pleased and excited with our changes to the directory. We are confident that both wedding suppliers listing with us, and visitors to the website will benefit from these improvements.